Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hooray for sleep


I changed the direction in which I lay in bed, so that upon consciousness, I gaze into the morning sky. Lately it's been sunshine greeting my lazy retinas--which usually instills a sense of hope--as opposed to cloudy despair. Although I still feel a need to revert direction when having sex. For some reason ones head should be facing the closest wall, and this has nothing at all to do with the weather. Think about it.

Clouds are good, because they provide rain, nourishing the plants and washing the stink from the city streets. Clouds are also good because they help the economy through increased umbrella sales. I suppose they hurt the economy by decreasing the sale of summer items, like jet skis and sunscreen. Still, the economy has no say in which way I lay my head while I sleep.

No comments: